The Berkey Light® System is a lightweight unit designed for use during outdoor activities such as camping, hunting, traveling, and during unexpected emergencies.
- This Berkey Light® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- Constructed of a non-BPA/BPS co-polyester, which does not retain or leach any foul odors into your water
- Storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters)
- Maximum filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- Includes upper and lower chambers, a base, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable to 4), 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 1 priming button, 1 spigot, 1 cloth lid
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 4 gallons (15.2 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 7 gallons (26.5 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Berkey Light® systems are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.